Why being irrelevant today is more relevant than its ever been
The majority of professional service firms still market to audiences who are irrelevant to them and will never buy from them. Doesn’t make a lot of sense does it.
Why is this still happening? Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Thinking the more people they get in front of, the more likely they will convert
- Thinking the more services they offer the more attractive they will become
- Fear that narrowing their position it will reduce their client base
- Use of ‘old world’ shotgun marketing tactics designed for outdated or redundant channels
- They simply don’t know how to target the right prospects
On the flip side this is what they should be focussing on:
- Defining their area of expertise and creating a niche that makes them more desirable
- Transforming their marketing approach for the digital age
- Reducing reliance on referrals and networking
- Writing valuable content to raise their personal profiles and expertise
- Creating and online presence that generates targeted quality leads and doesn’t just appeal to the 1% of prospects that are ready to buy
Grow your business this year by becoming irrelevant to those who will never buy from you and highly relevant to those that will.
Start the journey towards irrelevancy by engaging in a Digital Road Map today.
Need Some Help?
Sometimes a 20-minute discussion might answer your immediate questions or needs.
Other times we might need to meet with the senior partners for a 2 or 3 hour discussion with topics including but not limited to strategy, growth, succession, desired outcomes and what a successful engagement looks like for you.
Please feel free to fill out the following form and let’s discuss if and how One Rabbit can assist.
A New Year’s resolution you should be making
Most of us make a personal New Year’s resolutions. Maybe you’ve decided to drink less and exercise more like me. (Well I will try to anyway!) If you have made a personal resolution then why not create a business one too. It’s not too late. The New Year is an ideal time to make a…